SSC CGL Syllabus Tier 1 2017
- 1 SSC CGL Syllabus Tier 1 2017
- 1.1 SSC CGL Tier I Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.2 SSC CGL Tier I Syllabus 2017 – SSC CGL Syllabus for Tier I Exam
- 1.2.1 SSC CGL Syllabus 2017 Download- Reasoning & General Intelligence
- 1.2.2 SSC CGL Tier II Syllabus 2017
- 1.3 Related
Here we updated good news for all the applicants who are appearing in the SSC CGL Exam 2017. The candidates who are applying for the SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 which is going to be conducted soon by Staff Selection Commission Department for filling up the various jobs in various departments. Staff Selection Commission has issued a notice for various exams that will be conducted in the upcoming days of April- May 2017. In the official notice, SSC CGL recruitment 2017 has been mentioned as well. The selection of eligible candidates is done through four tiers. A very large number of graduates appear for this test but only a few are able to qualify all its tiers. The contender should practice according to SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2017 given here for your better preparation. The syllabus details are given here for all the applicants who wants to prepare for the exam because the competition level is very tough in the SSC CGL Exam.
SSC CGL Tier I Exam Pattern 2017
- The examination paper will be Multiple Choice Question type and will be conducted by online mode.
- The exam paper will be separated into 4 sections- General intelligence & reasoning, General Awareness/GK, Quantitative aptitude & English comprehension.
- There will be overall 100 questions for 200 marks & the time of the examination will be 75 minutes.
|1.||Computer-Based||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||75 Minutes|
SSC CGL Tier I Syllabus 2017 – SSC CGL Syllabus for Tier I Exam
The question paper carry some subjects which is given below……
- General Intelligence & Reasoning.
- General Awareness.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
SSC CGL Syllabus 2017 Download- Reasoning & General Intelligence
- Similarities and Differences.
- Space Visualization.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Figural Classification.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Statement Conclusion.
- Syllogistic Reasoning.
- Semantic Analogy, Classification.
- Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Classification.
- Figural Analogy/ Classification.
- Semantic Series.
- Number Series.
- Figural Series.
- Word Building.
- Numerical Operations.
- Symbolic Operations.
- Punched Hole/ Pattern – Folding & Unfolding.
- Figural Pattern.
- Classification of Centre codes/ Roll Numbers.
- Small & Capital Letter/ Number Coding.
- Decoding and Classification.
- Embedded Figures.
- Critical thinking.
- Emotional Intelligence.
- Social Intelligence.
Staff Selection Commission CGL Syllabus 2017 – English
- Direct/ Indirect Speech.
- Error Correction.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Active & Passive Voice.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages.
- Antonyms etc.
SSC Syllabus 10+2 Pdf Topics 2017 – Quantitative Aptitude
- Number Systems.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Decimals & Fractions.
- Elementary Surds.
- Profit & Loss.
- Ratio and Time.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Time & Work.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Whole Numbers.
- Time and Distance.
- Relationships between Numbers.
- Square roots.
- Partnership Bussiness.
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Triangles & Centres.
- Congruence and Similarity of Triangles.
- Circle & its Chords.
- Regular Polygons.
- Rectangular Parallelepiped.
- Degree and Radian Measures.
- Complementary Angles.
- Heights and Distances.
- Bar Diagram & Pie Chart.
SSC CGL Tier I & II Syllabus 2017 – General Awareness
- General Awareness of the Environment and its application to the Society.
- Current events – International, National, and Local.
- India and its neighboring Countries.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Personalities in News.
- History – India.
- Economic Scene.
- Science and Technology.
- Indian Economy.
- General Policy & Scientific Research.
- Geography – India etc.
SSC CGL Tier II Syllabus 2017
- Aspirants those qualified in CGL Tier I Exam 2017 are eligible for Common Graduate Level Tier II Exam 2017.
- The Tier 2 exam is Computer Based Test.
- Candidates can be selected from Tier II exam by Category wise cut off marks set by SSC Board.
- The SSC CGL Tier II Exam consist four papers.
- The Common Graduate Level Tier II exam Paper 1 and 2 is mandatory for Tier 1 qualified individuals, Whereas Paper 3 for Statistical Investigator post applicants and Paper 4 for Assistant Audit Officer vacany applicants.
- The Exam duration: 2 Hours.
Common Graduate Level Tier II Paper 3 Syllabus for Statistics
- Collection and Representation of Data.
- Measures of Central Tendency.
- Measures of Dispersion.
- Moments, Skewness and Kurtosis.
- Correlation and Regression.
- Probability Theory.
- Random Variable and Probability Distributions.
- Sampling Theory.
- Statistical Inference.
- Analysis of Variance.
- Time Series Analysis.
- Index Numbers.
Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier II Syllabus for Finance and Economics
- Fundamental principles and Accounting related basic concepts.
- Theory of Demand and Supply, Elasticity, Price, Income and cross elasticity.
- Forms and price determination in different markets.
- Economic Reforms in India since 1991.
- Globalisation , Liberalisation, Disinvestment and Privatisation.
- Money and Banking.
- Comptroller and Auditor General of India (Constitutional provisions, responsibilities, and Roles).
- Information Technology Role in Governance.
- Infrastructure, Population, Indian Economy, Unemployment, Poverty, Growth etc.
- Financial Accounting.
- Finance Commission role and functions.
- Economics basic concepts and Micro Economics Introduction.
- Theory of Production, Laws of production, Cost Meaning and Factors of production.