Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will going to conduct combined Graduate Level (CGL) examination 2017 for those applicants who are preparing for government jobs. The SSC CGL Department every year release number of registration form for the contenders. If you are interested in government jobs and want to become a part of Staff Selection Commission Department part then you have to study hard for the examination because the exam war is very tough. Now the department publishes notification for the vacant post of Assistant Section Officer, Inspector of Income Tax, Inspector, (Central Excise), Inspector (Preventive Officer) and many others. So start preparation for the examination which will be held on upcoming months of 2017. Number of contender takes part in this examination every year. The overall details like Eligibility criteria, Education Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Age Limit and others information is added below for the use of applicants. Read the complete details and apply for the SSC CGL Recruitment 2017.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 Overview
As mentioned in the official advertisement, the SSC Department is hunting for qualified candidates for available posts of Combine Graduate Level posts in SSC 2017. If you are finding latest government jobs at present, then we advise you not to miss this chance. The SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 online application form procedure has already under process at the official website of SSC CGL Department (www.ssc.nic.in). The application is started from 11 March 2017 and till 15 April 2017. The direct link for online form is given below. So you can use the link and fill the form before the last date of the online registration without wasting your time.
Short Details SSC CGL 2017
- Name of the Organization’s : Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Name of Examination : Combined Graduate Level Examination(CGL)
- Mode of Apply: Online Mode and Offline Mode
- Mode of Exam: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Status : Available
- Category: Government.
SSC CGL 2017 Notification
- The applicant who is appearing in the exam must have done graduation in any stream from any recognized university.
- For more details please the official notification.
- Read the Official PDF notification available below.
Pay scale is different as according to the post:-
- Group B Posts having
- Grade Pay of Rs 4200 : Salary is Rs 45000
- Grade Pay of Rs 4600: Salary is Rs 53000/-
- Grade Pay of Rs 4800: Salary is Rs 58000/- .
2) Group C Posts having
- Grade Pay of 2800 : Salary is Rs 34000/0
- Grade Pay of Rs 2400: Salary is Rs 24000/-.
- The age limit for SSC CGL Recruitment 2017
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 to 27 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 or 30 or 32 Year.
The selection of the candidates is held on the bases of three tiers like objective type question, subjective type and those who possess the two phases can call for the final round interview.
Final Words: – The complete details about SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 are attached here. You can download the notification and read all the mandatory details and fill the online form. The direct link is provided here important details, like important dates, application fees and pay scale is here. If you have any query then drops your respective comment in comment box. Keep stay in touch with us for Latest information.