The (IBPS) Institute of banking personnel selection will published the Recruitment Advertisement for IBPS Clerk Posts Examination to hiring the candidates of 2017-2018. The employment announcement is release to conduct the common written exam-VII for clerical cadre posts for all the capable candidates. IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2017-2018
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2017-2018
Latest Update: – The News is here, IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2017-2018 will release again in the month of August- September 2017. The preparing applicants who want to become the part of this IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 can read all the information and apply for the various vacant posts. The starting date of this online registration is start from the month of August 2017 and continues in process before the September 2017. The IBPS CWE Clerk-VII Preliminary examination programmed to be detained from 02 December 2017, 03 December 2017, 09 December 2017 & 10 December 2017. The IBPS Department will also organize the CWE Clerk-VII (Main) exam on 21st January 2018. The complete description about the Recruitment is given below. All the further details regarding the eligibility criteria like as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Scale & Application Fee and how to apply is available here you can read and apply for upcoming recruitment of IBPS 2017. IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2017-2018
Description about IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2017
- Name of the Department: – IBPS
- Name of the Posts: – Clerical
- Number of posts: – Available soon
- Job Location: – India
- Status: – Available Soon
- Official website: – www.ibps.in
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2017
Education Qualification: –
- Applicants who want to apply must possess the (Graduation) or any degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Applicant must possess with applicable Mark-Sheet or Degree certificate that they are a graduate on the day of online registration and designate the percentage of marks obtained.
- Minimum Age of candidates: – 20 Years.
- Maximum age of candidates: – 28 Years.
Relaxation is also offered according to reserve Quota read below:-
- ST/SC Candidates: 5 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years
- Widows, Divorced Women: 9 Years..
- For more details you have to read the official notification of the recruitment 2017.
- Those who are applying IBPS recruitment pay the application fees for online registration through bank, internet baking or credit card process.
- General/ OBC Candidates must pay: 600 Rs/.
- ST/SC/PWD/EXSM Candidates have to pay only 100Rs/ as registration Fees.
How to apply for the IBPS Recruitment 2017
- Firstly the applicants should log on the official website IBPS at ( ibps.in).
- Check the Official Recruitment of IBPS.
- Read the notification carefully and click on recruitment notice.
- After that, you must fill your required details which are mandatory.
- Attach all the scanned copies of Photograph, signature and other necessary documents as mentioned in the IBPS Clerk Notification to apply.
- After that click on submit button.
- At Last, Take a print out copy of the system generated application form further use.
The complete details about the Recruitment is updated here, when the department announced the vacancies details according to region wise then we will update the page. So keep connect with us for latest update of IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2017-2018 Details.